Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Cantonment General Hospital, Dehu Road is located in the heart of Dehu Road city. It isat a distance of about 25Km. from Pune and about 150 Km from Mumbai on Mumbai-Pune National Highway No.4 (Opposite Gurudwara).Also Located at the Central Railway Broad Guage Link track known as Dehu Road Railway Station.
To Cater to the health needs of the public there is a 50 Beded Cantonment General Hospital in the heart of the city on Mumbai-Pune Highway.
Cantonment General Hospital is owned by the Cantonment Board Dehu Road. It is in its own Building and self-funded.
Human Resources Available
- ARMO – 1
- AMO – 1
- Contactual Medical Officer – 5
- Specialist Visiting Doctors :
- General Surgeon-1
- Orthopaedic Surgeon – 1
- OBST & GYN Surgeon – 3
- Dental Surgeon – 1
- Eye Surgeon - 1
- Anaesthetist – 1
- Paediatritian – 1
- Skin Specialist – 1
- Radiologist – 1
- MD Pathologist – 1
- Phyisian- 1
- Asst.Metron - 1
- Pharmacy Officer – 1
- Staff Nurse - 4+ 7(Contractual)
- Lab Technician 2(Contactual)+1(NUHM)
- X-Ray Technician 1(Contactual)
- ANM – 2 (NUHM)
- MPW – 2
- Clerk - 2
- DEO – 1 + 1 from NUHM
- Gardner - 1
- Ward Boys – 2+5 (Contractual)
- Ward Ayah - 1+3 (Contractual)
- Sweepers - 10 (Contractual
- Ambulance Drivers -4+1 (Contractual)
- Watchmen – 3 (Contractual)
- Pharmacist/Compounder cum clerk –2(Contractual)
- Pharmacist – 1 (NUHM)
- Peon – 2
- GNM – 1 (NUHM)
- Disha Teacher – 3 (Contractual)
- Disha Incharge – 1
- RNTCP Lab Technician – 1(Contractual)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Tuberculosis under RNTCP Programme
- Diagnosis and Councelling of HIV cases under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society
- PBS Collection and Presumptiv& Radical Treatment for Maleria.
- Vitamin A Administration and De-Worming of children through campaign
- General OPD: Medical/Surgical/Gyn./ENT/OPTH/Skin/Peadiatric/Dental and Ayurveda.
- Daily ANC clinic
- Weekly Immunisation in hospital
- Immunisation at outreach sessions
- Family Planning:
- IUD – Insertion
- C. C. and O.P. Distrubution for family planning
- Family Planning advice
- Refers of Family planning Sterilisation cases to civil hospital
- Arrangement of LaproscopicSterlisation camp in our hospital in collaboration with ZillaParishad Pune
- Health Education:
- School Health Programme
- Health Education
- Awareness through Health Day Programms
- Health Day at Outreach Sessions
- Medical Examination and follow up of Malnourished Children
- Medical Examination of Handicap Children
- Pulse Polio Immunisation and IPPI and AFP (Polio Eradication)
- PNDT act Activities
- Water Sample collection
- Communicable Disease Activities
- Bio-Medical Waste Disposal.
- Operation Theater - We have one functioning OT with minimum required facilities
- Delivery Room - We have one functioning Delivery Room with minimum required facilities
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)
- Janani Shikshu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSK)
- Kishori Clinic
||Monday to Friday
||Morning 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
||Morning 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
||Monday to Sunday
Hospital Specilaised Services
Hospital Specialised Services ....
Hospital Fee Structures
Fee for various Services ....